Our expertise lies in helping organisations design and manage their customer experience.
Our techniques are built from the ground up, capturing detail from in-depth analysis of customer attitude, feelings and behaviours that extends well beyond the reach of traditional satisfaction surveys or mystery shopping audits.
Our customer experience designs work across the business:
At the strategic level, we develop an ‘Experience Mindset’ – easily recognizable and valued by customers, it enables organisations to bring alive their brand values and see them applied in the customer experience every day, not simply as predictable processes, but as authentic brand behaviours.
At the operational level, we provide detailed experience mapping, using our Lifelines™ diagnostic tool to show:
- the areas of strength and weakness across the customer journey, including where customer expectations are underserved, and competitors are preferred
- where new initiatives can resolve underperformance, based on ideas either co-created with customers, or validated by them
- how metrics can track value and ROI, whether driving revenue growth and loyalty, or cost-savings and efficiency
How Our Work is Used
From our universal goal of creating customer growth and loyalty from better customer experiences, our work has had a wide range of applications and benefits, including:
- brand strategy – using customer experience insight to reposition brands, both regionally and globally
- marketing plans – developing customer acquisition initiatives, based on insight into experiences and needs of specific customer segments
- store design and visual merchandising – using detailed customer shadowing to improve customer footfall and product interaction
- staff alignment and motivation – creating training workshops to instil a culture of customer service, based around consistent brand values
The value of our work
In today’s competitive world, delivering a consistent customer experience is a challenging task. Customers are ever more demanding in their expectations from brands, and unforgiving when problems occur.
Our work provides our clients with both the knowledge and application to build a customer experience around what customers value most.