Introducing Lifelines Integrator
Integrator is the latest addition to the suite of Lifelines™ methodologies – a set of tools for conducting “customer journey” research that allows organisations to tune in to what really matters to its customers. We’re perhaps best-known for our award-winning Lifelines™ – a method that captures rich customer experiences from 1-to-1 interviews and creates drill-down, visualised insight maps, highlighting unmet need and missed opportunity.
Lifelines Integrator draws on the same analysis and coding techniques, but targeted upon existing research studies that companies have already conducted. This enables our clients to extract more value from previous research, even across a diverse set of materials, from summary reports through to focus group and interview studies.
We convert these existing research reports and presentations into an organized and cross referenceable database. And whilst one might expect a research consultancy such as ours to always advise commissioning new research, we expect many companies using Lifelines Integrator will find synthesizing the studies they already have will deliver answers that are faster, and more cost-efficient to uncover.
Don’t leave your past research on the shelf!
Lifelines Integrator is designed to tackle an age-old problem – that most research findings are 1-dimensional. They deliver static written reports and PowerPoint presentations, that are then filed away, rarely to be seen, let alone used again!
Now imagine combining all your qualitative research reports alongside each other – summarized not just with the key findings they originally asked for, but updated to include background ‘metadata’ too, such as secondary topics mentioned, touchpoints used, behaviors and even emotions expressed. That is what Integrator does.
A whole host of benefits
- Squeeze more value from previous research budgets – trends could be identified by looking across many research reports, rather than trying to spot them from individual ones
- Save money –by answering research questions from existing research, rather than necessarily always having to commission new studies each time
- Extend learning – employees could have a cross-referenceable library at their fingertips, easy-to-share and comment on. For new employees, research findings could be used as part of an induction program
- Improve future research briefs – by pinpointing more precisely what gaps are missing from previous research
- Increase data security – safeguard your research data by converting paper or electronic files to a single online library with 256-bit encryption, compliant with forthcoming EU data protection legislation (GDPR)
- Fast turnarounds – Lifelines Integrator™ can combine a suite of existing research reports far quicker than even a single piece of newly commissioned research.